For any discrepancy found in the content, Gradding.com holds sole rights to hold the matter per its needs.
Why We Collect Personal Information?We Collect Personal Information To:
- Identify you
- Provide you with the information required for service
- Help us deliver a superior career enhancement experience
Information collected enables us to give you convenient access to our service offerings and products and may help us tailor your experience.
What Information Do We Collect and How Is It Used?
- Information You Provide: We collect information to provide more effective services, such as your name, email address, and other personal information when you register to use certain features of our website. Information can be asked at other times, like when you will enter a career fair, relevant events or other promotions.
- Log Information: Our servers automatically record information your browser sends when you access our website, including web requests, IP address, browser type, language, date and time, and cookies.
- User Communications: We retain email and other communications to process your inquiries, respond to your requests, and improve our services.
- Links: We may present links to track their usage for improving customized content. Clicking on links may take you to sites outside our domain; please review their privacy statements.
- Alerts: We may alert you via email or phone to inform you about new services or relevant information.
- Data Security: We use security measures to safeguard your data and ensure third-party compliance. We are not responsible for loss due to unauthorized access.
How Long Do We Retain User Data?
We keep your database till the time you are using our services and intend to be our registered customer.
For privacy concerns or grievances, contact our Grievance Officer at [email protected].
Information on the website is for general purposes; we are not liable for loss or damage from its use or the content of external websites.
To delete your data from our servers, email [email protected] with the subject "Data Deletion" from your registered Email id.
Contact our Grievance Officer at [email protected] for complaints or concerns regarding your user data.
Thank you for your trust, and we are committed to protecting your personal details. If you have any questions, please contact us at the provided contact details.