University of Sheffield invites PG scholarship 2024
This news article covers PG Scholarships 2024 offered by University of Sheffield.
Know everything about the PG Scholarships 2024 by the University of Sheffield
The University of Sheffield is offering ‘international postgraduate scholarship 2024’ to foreign students joining the institute to study a taught masters programme in September 2024. The scholarships are available to all new international students who meet the eligibility criteria. The scholarship is worth £2,000 for courses in the Faculty of Arts and Humanities and Faculty of Social Sciences and £2,500 for courses in the Faculty of Engineering and Faculty of Science.
Scholars must know that no application is needed for this scholarship, as to meet the eligibility criteria, the international postgraduate taught Sheffield scholarship 2024 will be given automatically. Also, the scholarships will only help you in lowering your tuition fees.
Looking for Scholarships in UK? Here’s what to knowAre you planning to study in UK but confused about the PG scholarship news? Don’t worry our experts will guide you to know everything about it. Take Expert Help!
Important dates to remember for Scholarship Applications:
- The deadline for scholarship applications is 1.00pm according to the (UK time) on Monday 13 May 2024.
- The taught masters programme is scheduled to begin at the University of Sheffield in September 2024.
- Scholarships results will be announced on Monday 10 June 2024.
- If you are offered with the scholarship, they will ask you to confirm acceptance of your scholarship and your offer by a fixed date.
- To be eligible for this scholarship, applicants must be a national of or permanently domiciled in India.
- Students should accept the offer for course before 4 pm (UK time) on June 14, 2024 to receive this award.
- Distance learning courses are ineligible for a merit scholarship.
- For tuition fee purposes, you must be self-funded to pay the overseas tuition fee.
- You must not be a sponsored student.
- Anyone studying a Masters/integrated PhD programme is eligible for a merit scholarship in the Masters programme only.
Points to keep in mind for selecting your applications.
- Applicant should have achievements in educational, voluntary, or professional areas.
- Applicant should know how any particular achievement is related to their course they have applied for at the University of Sheffield that connects to their future goals.
- Applicant has a strong academic profile.
- The University of Sheffield holds the right to review and change scholarship conditions.
The University of Sheffield has opened PG Scholarships in 2024 for making the amazing experience of students who want to study in UK. These scholarships focuses on the long-term goals and prepare the students for a better educational journey in the country.